tiles

It has been a crazy busy week at work. We are expanding to incorporate a new tile showroom, and I get over there (right next door, can't wait for them to cut the door between the two)and get to look around from time to time. It is usually to figure out what we are going to use for back splashes and sample tile boards. But I did pick up a few small tiles and brought them home to stamp on them. They now set on the counter at work. I have stamped tiles before and they are a nice change from cards. These I did not emboss, I usually do and they turn out a little better when I spray the sealer on them. I used water color paint to tint them. Tomorrow is my normal day off but I am going to work to get more sample tile boards done, so I will be at the construction sight more and at my desk less Wahoo! It'll give me a chance to go through the stuff they are going to trash. I did get some travatine, which is a natural stone, to make a sign for the front counter, I may even get it finished for the grand opening! LOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are awesome! The tinting is so pretty!
Ali Manning said…
These are adorable, Krisha!
Suzie said…
Wonderful pieces of art. Have the Angel stamps and will have to give this one a try. Have done tiles before, but not colored them. Something new to try. Thanks for your inspiration.
These are beautiful...Krisha! What ink did you use to stamp with? Thanks for sharing!
Gerrie Johnnic said…
Just beautiful! hugz, Gerrie
Debby said…
Your coloring on the tiles is gorgeous! Lovely project.