Art Form Exchange

Using blue and pink ink pads I applied the background colors. The flowers were stamped and colored with pencil. Then I used radiant pearls in blue and magenta and rubbed them all over the flower. The flowers all have glitter paint in the middle. The orange ones are really more of a coral color, but that's a scanners life! I added a silver metal flower and a rhinestone for the center. Letter beads form the word Hello, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the flower are from Judikins.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh I am dead impressed they are all beautiful Love the USA one very patriotic

Love Dawn xx
Lynne Moncrieff said…
Very Springtime. Lovely soft muted colours. I did not sign up for this swap - kicking myself now!! Lynne M
Oooh, these all look gorgeous, Krisha!! Marvelous work!
Jackie Hall said…
Krisha,
I love the colors on this one! But did look at all four and just love all of them. So very pretty! You do grreat work, girl!
Jackie
Linda Ledbetter said…
Krisha, these are all absolutely gorgeous!!!