Paper Play Challenge: Blue, Cream + 1 color

Over at Paper Play the challenge is with colors (ooooh my favorite) This week it it blue, cream and one other color.
check out all the entries here:

http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/07/10-week-29-colour-combo.html

I decided to use navy blue, cream and a mirrored fuchsia cs. I love the fuchsia and navy together. My swirling lady is from Stamp Tramp and the sentiment is from Stampa Rosa. The sketch is from the Gingersnap yahoo group. If ya haven't joined this group your missing out on some great gals and art!

Comments

Unknown said…
A gorgeous card! I love how your sentiment matches the image...and what a great inspiration for life! Thanks for joining in with our PaperPlay Challenge this week.
Alicia xx
Mandy said…
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx