Gingco leaves in 3-D

I had these images laying around that I did some time ago. I had stamped and colored the image then made multiple copies of it, then let them lay around. LOL. The other day I got to messing around with them and this is what I came up with. Using little pot dots I raised the leaves inside the square, layered it on copper and thought now what? I liked matting it on blue and green but it just needed something else. Well, I still had a couple of images left, so I trimmed them out and tucked them here and there and left two in a falling position, with a strip of copper at the bottom. When I get ready to use the card I'll add the appropriate sentiment. Image is from: Stamp Zia

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so cool! very well done!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous. Such a great stamp too.