Girls with Curls

Girls with Culrs is the challenge over at

http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.com/ and this is my DT card for the challenge.The sponcer for this challenge is Mo's Pencil Design. When I sat down to make this card I just couldn't get any layering ideas to work. (Needless to say I now have a few of this image colored and layered onto different backgrounds laying around.LOL) So I went "old School" and stamp directly onto the card. Sound simple? When was the last time you tried this??? Well it was FUN to just go back to basics. I colored her with pencil and markers. I found that if I color with a pencil and find a matching marker, it makes the greatest blender and a strong color. I added silk flowers and pink rhinestones to finish it off. The images are from Imaginations and Inkadinkado.

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.

Comments

Gerri Herbst said…
Very cute card. Thank you for the wonderfully sweet coaster in the Gingersnap exchange. I sent you some love on my blog yesterday...
http://gerriherbst.blogspot.com