Pink and green Halloween? Callenge #87

The challenge: Pink, Green and Black.
I started with a pink marbled cs and used a Tim Holtz die for the edge. I used a light sage green ink pad on the die cut area, then just a touch of black rubbed over the very edge. I use Martha Stewart's stamps for the images on solid and print paper. A touch of pink rick rack for the final touches. This was a fun challenge, I usually think of oriental or cute with these colors, but being in the "witchy" mode I chose Halloween. I getting as many miles out of these new stamps as I can before they get put away for an other year. LOL
Don't forget to check out the challenge over at

Comments

Cre8tiveVet said…
I just love your pibk and green halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch.
-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
This is great. I would never have thought of using these colours for Halloween. xx
Marjie Kemper said…
Love the rickrack frame... it really pops!
trisha too said…
Very cute, Krisha--I like the different colors, very fresh!

:)
Georgia Ehrmann said…
Such a great halloween card! The pink ric rac is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch this week!
Hugs,
Georgia
CS DT