An other Rouge Red Head card

I just can't seem to leave this stamp alone, I just love it.  It is from Rouge Red Head Designs. Thinking of old photographs,  I stamped the image in brown, masked off the edges and rubbed more brown over the image, then removed the tape, wrinkled up the picture and aged the whole thing again with brown ink.  (that was rather lengthy)  I wrote names beside each woman, like my Mom used to do.  A strip of my new ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon was added over the corner of the card and brown rhinestones on the top and in the center of the floral image.  My co-worker flipped over this when I was showing it to her (my #1 fan at work) I ended up giving it to her........she always is sharing her pretzels with me............good trade!!!

Comments

judyjstamper said…
I have yet to use this stamp set...am I bad or what!?! I like how you added names to the women. Cool card.
Cheri said…
Love, love, love, it! I too gave them names....my 3 gt. aunts....wherever they went they wore a hat....Lillian, Kitty and Hazel.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Great card- love the way you used this stamp. How fun to give the ladies names- great touch!
Lynn Stevens said…
Love the tone on tone ! pretty card!
hugs Lynn
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card, Krisha! You really rocked the vintage look :)