I know it has been awhile.......

.........since I last posted, but I'm still here and I have been creative in my blog absence.  I have even gotten things scanned to the PC, but just haven't sat down and got them to my blog, now I am sooooo far behind this is almost intimidating!!!!! So, I'm going to start off with this Little pink and black card I made for a co-worker.  What is VTO you ask? Well, it stands for voluntary time off.  It is something we can sign up for a work and if the calls slow down they will let us leave early....(yes, we do like our VTO)  Renda is always asking where her VTO is, meaning she hasn't gotten the call to set her free. I'm just in sales and we usually get VTO first, and poor Renda is in customer service, which rarely gets VTO.  So much for the sentiment!!!!  This image is a very old stamp, but I just love the pout look to it.  It was a fun card to make, and Renda had just gotten the news that her DH has cancer, so it did cheer her up somewhat.  Thanks for taking a look, there is way more to come.....................

Comments