Famous Monsters WW41

Normally I don't do a lot of ATCs, but over at Wicked Wednesday, an ATC challenge group they are doing "Famous Monsters" this week. Needing something different (other than a card) I wanted to play in this challenge.  My only problem is I really don't have any monster stamps, then I remembered these little guys I bought last Halloween, they are the perfect size for an ATC, don't ya think? I kept everything in black and white, just adding some googly eyes, since these little monsters are not very scary  to begin with. LOL.  Behind the mummy is a dryer fabric softener sheet that I took the embossing gun to and melted holes in it.  This was a fun challenge and glad I stumbled onto their blog, even joined the group.  If  ATCs are something you like to do then check out their blog http://wickedwednesdayatc.blogspot.com/ 
Thanks for coming by for a look, hope your day is a great one!

Comments

Jenn Borjeson said…
Oh these are soooo cute, so glad you joined us at Wicked Wednesday! I love to use recycled materials, and I just made some 'dryer sheet flowers' a couple of weeks ago - this is a great idea!!! :)
Christine said…
Cute card. Halloween is my favourite holliday.
Sharon said…
These are just great Krisha & perfect for our challenge at Wicked Wednesday - thanks for joining us!!
Kim said…
So, so, so cute! Great idea with the dryer sheet. I will be scrap lifting that idea for future Halloween projects! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.
Kim
Denice said…
So glad you stumbled upon our litle challenge blog...and then you joined us too!!! Lovin' these ghoulishly adorable ATC's, they're the perfect size! Hope to see more of your wonderful little creations.
:Dxx