Freshly Made in yellow and black

freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/ has a Layout challenge for this week that really drew me in.  Unlike CAS cards Freshly Made does more layering and embellishments.( Now that is right up my alley LOL) I've been trying to use stamps from sets I bought and never used, or bought and only used part of them.  Love black and yellow together, it always makes me happy ?????? (no explanation here) As you can see I used graduating die cuts in all three colors.  I used the flower to crate a balance of texture and color.  A simple black button sits in the center of the single flower.  It all sits on a plain white card, the black boarder just happened in the scanning process, but makes me wonder if I should pull it apart, trim down the white, add a black mat then place it back onto a white card.  What are your ideas on this situation?  Love to hear them.  This may end up being a re-make card.

Comments

Christine said…
The colour combination is wonderful
Jen Timko said…
The yellow and black are so awesome Love the sunny, happy feel of this. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
PetraB said…
love the colour combo, so fresh!
Jen Mitchell said…
I think it looks pretty fantastic the way it is, but I can see the argument for adding a black border too! Decisions, decisions! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Sannes said…
I love the daisies - so sunny and happy. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!