World Card Making Day Post #3

Post #3 Challenge #4 : Get Blooming over at Let's Capture These Sketches:
http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/2012/10/4-world-card-making-day-get-bloomin.html
Since it is October and Breast Cancer Awareness month I chose to go with that theme for this card.  I made the flowers from the same paper as the background paper to the right.  This stamp is one that I just love the sentiment.  Some Homemade (yes homemade with pink puffy paint! More later on that.) pink swirls and of course the pink ribbons. 
I am also entering this in these challenges:
http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/challenge-135-recipe-2-2-2.html
recipe: 2 different ribbons, 2 brads, and 2 different colored papers

http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/pink-pink-pink.html

Thanks for stopping by, now off to make DH and myself some dinner.....I think pork chops tonight!

Comments

Kim said…
I love your monochromatic look. The sentiment is perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

Kim
sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com
Alexa said…
Those tattered florals are gorgeous and I love the soft pink - really pretty.
marion said…
What a gorgeous card, lovely in pink. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and good luck. Hugs, marion
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful, very feminine. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for our Pink Challenge. I hope you will be able to join us for our next challenge as well. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT
Sandy S said…
Stunning card!

Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique challenge!

Sandy S
TSB DT
CraftyGirl said…
Love your pearls and ribbon. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Sharla said…
Beautiful card, the sentiment is so perfect! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch! :)