A Little Vintage

WOW, it has warmed up today and I finally got out and cleaned up the corner of the house that collects all the leaves that blow off the house.  I even managed to bend over and pull some weeds :O . So much for exercise for today!! 
Here is a little card I made earlier this week, feeling more vintage when I started creating.  The image is from Altered Pages and next to the Milliner Misses some of my favorite images.  She is stamped and layered up on die cuts.  I fussed up the edges of the die cuts and the edge of the card, made a brown ribbon flower and a rhinestone for the center.  A little "thinking of you" stamp from Inkadinkado and 2 more rhinestones to finish it off.  This is the card that drew some comments on WOYWW post.  I love the sephia look when going vintage.  Sorry about the lopsided scan, it was quicker than grabbing the camera when I walked into the craft room.
Now for a little snack-y-chocolate I think............

Comments