2 New Journal Pages

This morning I have 2 new journal pages to share, both were done while I was in San Diego but just getting around to sharing them.  This first one was started for a challenge, which I didn't get finished in time (new grandson was a great interruption) The challenge was to use stamped images on a journal page, and this was my results. Lots of ink, paint, stencils, decorative paper, chip board letters and of course stamps!!
This second page is more of a "test" page of color and techniques.  I had used gesso and did a little texture with it, then painted it black...........ya, out of my comfort zone! I had tried and alcohol technique and powdered pearls then  I had added a boarder of silver squares then let it sit......and sit ..........and sit.  I had bought a package of stencils and broke them open and dug out my modeling paste and went to town.  After it dried I laid the stencil back over the areas and colored with markers.  I kept telling myself I was going to put some words on it, but I lost the argument.....LOL!

So that's my show and tell for this Sunday morning.  Now off to get some more yard work accomplished before the day heats up.  I'm so late getting this done this year.  The month away is usually when I do spring clean up and new planting, now I am trying to beat the hot weather that is starting to appear.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Claire said…
Beautiful journal pages - so different in style but both are fab-u-lous. Love the depth you've created with all the stamping in the top one and the colours of the second page really pop.
Claire xx
Rossella said…
Hi Krisha,
Both such lovely and different pages,
Rosie x
Debi said…
this is very cool Krisha!! Debi x
Alexa said…
Really love the first one - the random stamping really works! Congratulations on the arrival of your grandson - how exciting! x
Vicki said…
Love your journaling pages!