My first Rouge Redhead Designs DT piece


I created this birthday card with the Rouge Redhead Designs Nature Notes.  This plate of stamps is quickly becoming one of my favorites, as it is so versatile. First I used the wood grain stamp and brown ink on a copper/brown CS The  main image was then stamped in black over the wood grain..  I then repeated the image on a light tan cs, colored her with markers and trimmed her out and mounted her over the first image print.  I trimmed the square just slightly larger than the frame of the stamp.  I  inked up the flower with markers  and impressed the image on tan cs and added the trimmed face.  The Happy Birthday stamped is with green ink and a Tiger's eye embellishment went perfect. Then everything was layered onto a green cs and then onto a weathered brown designer paper, with all the corners rounded.
You can find this plate of stamps here: http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD011.html  and it is available in 3 different options, how great is that??
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out our blog:
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
Hi Krisha,
Lovely card and those stamps look really interesting, I shall have to have a look,
Rosie x
Anonymous said…
Hi
Such lovely delicate colours on this card.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. Congratulations on your D.T. role!
trisha too said…
Very pretty, Krisha--those stamps are lovely.

(I finally updated the dt rolls on my blog--welcome again to the Rogue crew, my bloggy friend!)

:)
Terry said…
And how pretty she is! Lovely grand entrance piece for RRD! Love this and congratulations again!
Vicki said…
Lovely card, Krisha!