Happy Mail

 Hello everyone and Happy Sunday, the last day of June........where did this month go?? 
 
Happy mail 002
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look what I finally broke down and ordered...YEAH!! The dies arrived Thursday and the Jofy stamps came Friday, and as you can see I have tried the die( proof is in the bottom of my up side down ink pad), but the stamps are still unopened.  I am really having trouble walking past them as I am getting the "Playhouse" loaded for the beach.  BUT with the temps climbing to 108' F ,  I am stopping for today (it's already 90"F and only 9:15 a.m.), so just maybe I can squeeze in a little craft time.

Tony and kids June2013Couldn't resist showing off my baby and his babies, and it is HAPPY mail too, only it came by text.  The little guy on the left is our Taylor 3 months old now!!  This was taken when they went to Daddy's office for a quick visit.


OK, DH just walked out the door to go to the store.......time to break open those stamps....sssssh!

Inky Hugs
Krisha












Comments

Netty said…
oooh your new goodies are wonderful Krisha and thank you for sharing your beautiful babies. hugs Annette x
Rossella said…
Ooh lovely new stash and what a gorgeous family
Rosie x
Terry said…
Happy mail and Happy faces! So cute is your family! Enjoy!