T is for Tuesday, and a Post Card From the Edge

YEAH!! This is the FIRST T is for Tuesday, being hosted by Elizabeth and Bluebeard owner of the Altered Book Blog.  (Hi Elizabeth and Bluebeard!!)  So grab a cuppa  your favorite beverage and enjoy the day.
T is for Tuesday 001First I want to share my entry for the Unruly Paper Arts RAQ 1: Post Cards from the Edge.  It is a crop of a journal page I finished this weekend, then printed on photo paper and mounted onto card stock.  I did put the words  post card on it digitally.  Now why would I crop and print this? Because it really is going to be a post card that will go through the mail.  Can’t be a post card if ya don’t mail the darn thing!! LOL I did not want too much dimension on it to go through the mail and a chance to have it torn apart before it reaches the receiver.  I will put  spray sealer on it before I mail it too. Voting for the post cards from the edge will be from July 26 through the 31st, so please vote for me!!
Unruly paper arts 001
I had planned on showing you the full journal page, but………
you will have to come back Friday July 26 to see it, since it is a DT project for Rogue Redhead Designs!! Gottcha! :-)

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
This is so fabulous, love the design and wouldn't that be great to receive through the post
Rosie x
Thank you SO much for joining T Stands For Tuesday. I was delighted you decided to participate. And I had to laugh at the glitter mug, because if I use glitter, I get it EVERYWHERE!!

My blogging friend Halle told me of a time she received a post card from a swapper and the whole front of the card had come off somewhere in the mail. She could tell it had been glued on, but there was nothing left but the backing. so I thought your idea of it not being too dimensional was a good one. Yes, I'll vote for you.

Again, have a great T today.
Marianne said…
I stopped by for T and I am glad I did. I love your blog and Post Cards from The Edge looks interesting.

Nice to meet you !
Marianne
Spyder said…
I've stopped for tea too, only it's coke and a mocha, but not in the same cup! My 'mug' shot still isn't on your 'NetworkedBlogs' so I'll have another go! while I'm here!
(Lyn)
Terry said…
Lovely mix of elements! Very cool postcard from the edge! Happy Tuesday!
Great postcard with lots of texture!
~*~Patty S said…
Your mug is so much fun
AND
your postcard is super too!

Thanks to Elizabeth and Mr Linky it is easier to connect on T Tuesdays
oxo
trisha too said…
Oh Krisha, that is a fabulous postcard--and all those fun Rogue images, too!!!!


Well now I'm going to have to see what T is for Tuesday is!

:)
Silvia said…
Fabulous postcard having a cua whilst perusing yur Blog
Anonymous said…
Wicked cool, Krisha! Very smart to create a 2D version for mailing. Lovin' it. Thanks for sharing on UPA!
Halle said…
Love the mug and postcard!!
Happy Tuesday!!
roffeycreations said…
Hi Krisha - great mug - looking forward to this blog party - cheers Mxx
Nan G said…
The mug is a hoot! :)) Love the postcard. I was inspired and am working on my today. And I did 3 ATCs ...I'm a roll! So off I go to find T for Tuesday. Hugs
Michele said…
a very edgy postcard! i love the explosion of color and imagery. xo
Eliza said…
Brilliant Postcard, love it.

Eliza