An Other Bombshell Image: DT project

Week TWO of The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge-67-your-choice starts today.  Bombshell Stamps is our sponsor and I chose this feather and arrow head digital image for my DT project this week.  I colored both with colored pencils and fussy cut them.  I wanted a metallic conch, so I took a Q-tip and added the pigment ink and then embossed with silver EB powder.  The turquoise insets have Glossy Accents on top.  The feather is resting on Pop Dots to give some depth to the card.  The background paper is from my stash that is a really thin  wood., that I have been hoarding for years.  The sentiment is a TH favorite of mine.
Since this is only week two you still have time to link up and join us.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Denise Price said…
You are right on trend with the feathers and wood!
Darla said…
Really nice. I'll bet the texture in person adds a lot too.

Darla
Hazel said…
Love the way you've used the feather image for the Cheerful Stamp pad second week inspiration. x