I Love Your Hat!!


Happy Monday!! Oh come now it isn't THAT bad!! LOL 
We start the second week of challenge #69: I Love Your Hat over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad .  Using the same image as last week I made a wall hanging, by printing my digi from Rick St. Dennis, larger than normal.  I used pencil and markers to color her, then she was mounted to a mixed media hardboard.  The words, other than Divas, are PC generated.  She now resides in my craft room.
I'm sure you can find a hat, or a person wearing a hat to join the fun of this challenge, I mean I have been seeing a lot of black pointy hats lately....................
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 
 
 
 

Comments

I have been reading backwards and seeing all the awesome art I have missed over the past few days. You've been a busy gal! I especially love the card with the autumn leaves. Seems like we've picked up on the colors of autumn. I really like the homemade mists. Can't beat homemade.

My friend Kathy has some of those red hat ladies stamps. What struck me was how well the computer generated text fit on the page. Mine often sticks out, but yours blended in perfectly. As for the hats, I had to laugh when you suggested the pointed kind!

Thanks for being such a supportive friend.
Monica said…
Old Divas never die! just love it
Hazel said…
This is super - love the colours x
Terry said…
What as great hanging! Love the colors and that sassy image! Are you enjoying the cooler mornings?
Rossella said…
This just made me laugh out loud, wonderful
Rosie x