YOLO Resist card

Hello and welcome to my Friday DT post for
Rogue Redhead Designs.  This week I decided to do a little resisting with one of the stamps from the Behind the Scenes RRD 012 stamps.  I chose white embossing powder then used Red Barn and Walnut Distressing inks to wipe over the top, then trimmed and added to the card base. I stamped the sentiment YOLO, from the This N That RRD012 plated, the happy birthday is from the Nature Notes RRD011 plate.  Both were stamped with Timer Distressed ink, trimmed and added to the resist background.
A rather simple card, but I need one that could be masculine or feminine, and I love the way it came out!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
Really effective, Krisha
Rosie x
Anonymous said…
Love the effect that the resist gave you! Awesome card!