T stands for Tuesday

Time for T with Elizabeth and Bluebeard because it is Tuesday once again!  New mug for today's T, or in my case coffee.  I saw this mug and had to have it, well, I really had to have two, the other one has a different sentiment on it, but that is for later.  I think they are for hot chocolate because they have a spoon that slides through the handle........ clever huh?

Since we last met I have been busy, but unfortunately not in the crafting realm.  Our weather has finally taken a dip and has made me feel like getting some "good-deep" cleaning done. I have a large kitchen and have been cleaning out the cabinets, then scrubbing down the outsides.  Now that is 20 cabinets with doors and 10 drawers!  I will not say when the last time I did this was because it is very embarrassing, but there is a pile of stuff sitting at the end of the bar that is getting donated to the Goodwill store.  I mean, really do I need 25 flower vases?  I have every size from bouquets I have received over the years, and that doesn't count the ones I have used for other things that didn't come back home.  So I have narrowed it down to 10, I know, I know who needs 10 flower vases?  But the ones I am keeping are either antiques or beautiful expensive ones. 

So enough of my chatter about how bad a house keeper I have been.  I am off to get a refill and come see what you have in your cup.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you need a flower vase help yourself!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

I'll pass on the vases, thank you. I just cleaned out under my kitchen cabinet, and although I had purged a year or so before, I decided it was time to purge again. And mine goes to the thrift store, too.

I like that mug. I can barely see the slot. Clever!

Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me for T today. Sorry I won't be able to sit for WOYWW, but I'll try to make it by your place and see what's up with Betsy. I also read backward to see that Nan now will receive FS. I must check it out. BTW, loved the BBQ, even if I don't eat meat!!
~*~Patty S said…
Good for you clearing out!
Your cup is great and coffee sounds good to me too...
Happy T Day to you
oxo
dawn said…
Hello and Happy T Day to you! My kitchen needs a good clean down too. The Tupperware is a mess, once it's neat it doesn't last long so why do I bother, ha! This cooler weather is good for cleaning though, might just get to mine.
How sweet to send some lovely vases to a new home.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy the day and clean kitchen!
Monica said…
I cleaned out stuff when I bought a new stove and needed stainless cookware.
Halle said…
I need to get around to some purging of stuff myself. It seems to accumulate so quickly.
Nan G said…
Ah yes the kitchen is the catch all place! Cleaned one out awhile ago got rid of everything that could break if I dropped it. FS is here! Happy T day!
That's a clever mug--I've never seen one with a slot for the spoon. LOL, I am constantly buying the vases that people donate to the thrift stores since I use them for my French beaded flower arrangements!
Dianne said…
Calm is good. if only I could do that! =) I find my calm in art...happy Tuesday!
roffeycreations said…
Hi Krisha - I am getting tetchy and may be doing some cleaning in the near future - since I will be spending more time at home anyway... thanks for popping by for T - Mxx
Darla said…
I'm late, I'm late! You have So Much storage space in your kitchen. Of course the more you have the more you store, LOL! I need to do some reorganizing in my cupboards as well.

Darla