Yellow and Purple Challenge

This week starts a new challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, and it is a color challenge!  The sponsor for this challenge is Jelly Park Designs and the colors are, of course, purple and yellow! 
For this first week I chose this pretty little flower arrangement and sentiment, and used water colors to color it in.  It is mounted on a dark purple (which never scans right) and then onto a white card base.  I went around the edges of the card with a yellow Gelato and added a stacked Tattered flower and leaf to the corner, with a purple pearl in the center.

I am not a huge purple fan, in fact I usually only use it for challenges that call for it .  It was hard not to make this look like an Easter card, that is why it is mounted on a dark purple, and bright yellow around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and hop over to The Cheerful Stamp Pad and join the challenge.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
Hi Krisha, pretty card. I'm the opposite, yellow is the colour I rarely use,
Rosie x