WOYWW 231:Love N the Competition!

Oh yah!  We have a brand new Hobby Lobby now and the competition is on!!  I dashed into Michaels this afternoon, still trying to track down some card stock like I bought last year.  Well, blow me down they were having a pretty good sale on some of my favorite things!!
Oh, you came for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday huh? Well if your not, you should hope over to Juila's, (our most honored hostess) and see what I am going on about, link up and join the party!
 Okay,  so here is Betsy this week,  Hummm, that is quite a pile up of stuff, don't ya think?  There are some Christmas ornaments I cut last week, that have a layer or two on them.  Not real happy with them yet.  A balsa wood tray I hauled in from the spare bedroom that needs a face lift, and in it are the tags I made this week, couldn't plot the tray on top of them.  There is also the new stash I acquired today, bells and charms, and see the  bright pink card with the flowers?  Those were 25 cents for the whole package!! Woot! Woot!   There is a stack of Christmas stamps there on the right, under the gold cs, hand painted ATCs just behind the stack, my dirty water pot, oh what else do you see?  Tons of stuff sticking out here and there, and then there are a few piles out of camera range.  Oh dear I am going to have to do some putting away before Betsy and I have an other good play with Mr. MOJO.
Well that's it for this week, thanks for dropping by.  Betsy loves to hear your comments about her, she is such a camera ham!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Unknown said…
Look at all those crafting goodies on your desk. I just love Michaels. #17
Belinda Basson said…
Competition is a good thing for us crafters if it means sales! Nice stash you have there. #29
Helen said…
Well, Betsy, I think you need to put some stuff away, I can't see you at all... Happy WOYWW, Helen 7
Neet said…
Betsy looks very busy at the moment. As long as she doesn't start groaning under the weight of all those bargains you keep finding now you have a Hobby Lobby.
Have a great time and keep watching for the bargains, nothing like healthy competition.
Hugs, neet 22 xx
House of Bears said…
Goodness there's a veritable stash in your desk this week. We hope Betsy isn't moaning at all the extra weight on her.

The bears #70
Please, please, please can we have a Michaels in the UK! Hugs. Pam#37
Carole said…
Sound like everyone is worried about your desk...I wonder what their really thinking? Lots of new toys. Be well Carole # 72
Terry said…
Happy Wednesday! I keep thinking I need to stop buying so I can find my stuff! Enjoy the day!
Monica said…
Haha ha, to your let it snow tag. Bakersfield with snow, now that would be a sight. It is looking good. And the cuts with bird and branches are terrific. For some reason iPad will not let me correct, Ugh. Love today's desk
Monica 17


shazsilverwolf said…
Loving all the stash on your desk, you really got some bargains there. Betsy's doing a great job supporting that little lot.Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #28 xx
Nan G said…
How is that now? Oh! Your 'other' right?! How is it M's doesn't have any good sales when I go, hmm? Hope there's an extra leg under Betsy to help support the growing stash. :) Thanks for the earlier visit! WOYWW hugs! Nan G #20
Hi Krisha, busy Betsy today, great new stash and bargains too - what's not to like? I bet that tray gets incorporated in to Betsy - such a handy place to store stuff! Thanks for your visit, have a great week. MMx #47
Lunch Lady Jan said…
One day, I am going get to the USA and when I do, I am going to go shopping in Hobbylobby and Michaels!! It is on my bucket list :-)
Betsy is looking very busy....and she's a diva so it's ok for her to love the camera!
Hugs, LLJ 58 xx
Thank you for the invite to come by and tidy up Betsy, but heaven's to her, that looks quite time consuming. Besides I think I've done enough work for the year now. There sure is a lot of stuff on her but it looks like good times could be had (if only you had a wee bit of space). I have that same oval-ish mesh desk organizer on my desk at work. I often think it would look so nice on my desk at home.... then I remember that it probably wouldn't fit so no petty office crimes for me.
voodoo vixen said…
Oh boy, you got enough stuff on ole Betsy? I miss Micheals, so much, I loved it when they had there silly pricing days and would end up with a mountain of stuff just like yours!! Annette #14
Vicki said…
Love Hobby Lobby and competition is always good. It inspires us to do our best!!
Robin said…
Betsy huh! Well, I am going to guess that Mr. MOJO is having issue with me, because I don't know my desks name! Love it! I can always count on a chuckle when reading your blogs! I am considering Herbert Shagnasty for my desktop....whacha think?

Hugs Robin 99

PS Thank you for your wonderful visit Krisha!
SusanLotus said…
Alot going on here! :)
I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Susan nr 101 woyww