Completed Art Journal pg 2

Happy Monday everybody!  This is week two of my completed art journal, and as you can see I did have fun with some fall colors.  According to the date in the lower right hand corner I did this on Halloween.  Acrylic paint for the background, leaves were made with a stencil and a white gel pen. I free handed a cut out heart and doodle around it, then use a metallic gold marker for the words and then reinforced them with a black marker.

No personal journaling, which you really won't find in my art journals.

Thanks for taking a look, let me know you were here.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

One of the things I love about altered books is, there is no personal journaling involved. I think that's what turned me off to scrapbooking and journaling. If I have to add words, they are specifically to reiterate the prompt, or provide a title for the book page.

I like these colors, and the white leaves really pop against the darker background. Well, well done.
Darla said…
So what brand white gel pen do you use? I bought one, maybe Sakura?, and don't find it writes that well over paint.

Darla