I want to be a Peacock

Just a quick share this morning of a page from one of my art journals.
"If you choose to be a bird, be a colorful one"
I would choose to be a Peacock (which is so fitting for me....LOL)
As you can see I was playing with my fresh made modeling paste, a peacock feather stencil and some colorful ink sprays.  I did go back and highlight the main feather with some markers.  The edge was already torn and it is the back of a DT piece I had posted HERE.

Let me know you came by

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

I'm wondering what your fresh made modeling paste is. But even more than that, I like the look you get when you use it on the page in your journal. Stunning and colorful!!
Darla said…
This has so much yummy texture from the torn edge to the paste. Really like the effect

Darla
Almo said…
Love love love yor torn peacock feather page Krisha, rally pretty colours. Mo x
Vicki said…
This is gorgeous, Krisha!
This is so lovely, Krisha - such stunning colours and beautiful shading. Sorry to see the laundry basket taking pride of place on the craft table at the moment... hope you get the folding done soon!
Alison xx