Journal 52 week 19

I've fallen a little behind this week with Journal 52. , well, behind in getting it posted.  This page had to wait for all the BBQ competition festivities to be over. (More about that later in the week)

The prompt for week 19 was Photography,  incorporate a photograph into your art journal.
 Now you all know I am a G-Ma of 4 and always try to have my camera at hand......LOL  BUT, I was really looking for a different picture I had in mind, when I came across these two of Megan from an afternoon she spent with me. So how could I choose just one? Actually your lucky I stopped at only two!!!

Background is modeling paste, acrylic paint and some inky sprays hit with a lot of water.  I tore the edges of the photos, added some distressed inks to the edges to add a little more interest, the sentiments are stamps.

Let me know you came by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
great page and super photos.
Well, you put mine to shame. Wish I had a lovely "model" like you have. Bleubeard runs when I get the camera, and he's getting even worse about it. You did a fantastic job.
Darla said…
Great page, especially like the way you distressed the torn edges.

Darla
Carole said…
This is a real work of art just bursting with G-Ma pride.