Masculine birthday card

Today's share is a masculine birthday card using an Impression Obsession stamp of a light house.  I have had this stamp for years and it is still my "go to" for nautical style masculine cards.  It was colored with Primas, inked around the edges with TH Distressed inks and a die cut from Carole's Creative Critters.  The sentiment is Hero Arts.

You would think I would have an easy time with masculine cards, having raise two sons, but the truth is they are just as hard for me.  I don't have a LOT of masculine stamps, so the boys have seen just about all I have, in many different ways.....LOL

Thanks for stopping by, let me know you did
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
Nice card . I knew it was not a living sketch you being in Bakersfield!
This is a beautiful card, too. I really like how you colored it. I can see why you like those markers so much.

I have been worried about you. I hope you are nowhere near the fires that are blazing in SOCAL.
Rita said…
I think making masculine cards is difficult, too. They don't tend to make a lot of supplies for making them, either. This did turn out great! :)
Darla said…
Really beautiful, looks like a painting. I too find it hard to create masculine cards, I usually go with something abstract.

Darla
Carole said…
I love all things nautical, nicely done... Krisha...thanks for adding my link.