Rogue Redheads Designs' Dot in Yellow

sorry about the poor scan of this card
I have used this image of Dot many, many times.  She is from the Milliner Misses mini plate. I fell in love with her when Shar used her for the RRD logo, and couldn't wait for the stamp image to be released.  So it is only fitting that I use her for my DT project during the month of May since this is the plate of the month.

Dot is stamped on a lacy die cut and I chose to use yellow markers for her this time.  This dc was mounted onto an embossed cs, at an angle, then onto a yellow cs, then a white card base.  With a dc flower and leaves and the Milliner Misses sentiment to finish the look.


Don't miss the chance to get this mini plate of stamps on sale this month.

Let my know what you think of Dot in yellow........

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
She's great, yellow is such a perfect color for this time of year.

Darla
Anonymous said…
Totally love the white and yellow combo! Great card!!
Darnell said…
This is FABulous, darling!! I love YOUR style!! Hugs, Darnell
You make the most beautiful cards. Yes, this is a lovely image, and I always enjoy seeing you use it. You stamp SO well. I really wish I had half your talent!!