October Journal Pages

Die cuts, stamps, Distressed inks and acrylic paint
 
Getting in the spirit of autumn and October "fun" with a couple of journal pages.

Colored pencil and markers
 
Keeping this post SHORT, 'cause it's gonna be an other busy day for me. I really thought I would start slowing down, but I guess there really isn't any rest for the wicked.....grin
 
New sign for Betsy, only today it should say The Witch is OUT...LOL
 
I am even scheduling this post, as I am at my GDs soccer game this morning......grin
Thanks for stopping by...............let me know you came by and I will return the visit........as always
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
Krisha i love love LOVE that top journal page. You know me i love detail and that my dear is gorgeous!!
Getting my Halloween decor out too...a little slow though as i'am trying to take pics for Ms Vanessa's Halloween Party.. Hugs! deb
trisha too said…
Beautiful fall page, and some fun for Halloween, too!

:)
Both journal pages are stunning. You have truly outdone yourself because these are both fantastic. I also like the Witch, too (grin).