Sparkle and Shine for JOURNAL 52

Whoa! Only TWO more challenges to go for 2014 Journal 52 !  This week the prompt is Sparkle and Shine, great for holiday time. I used a pearlescence white paint for the snow, but the photo just makes it look dirty.....LOL  I also used a metallic paint for the ornaments, barely shows, and least the sparkle shows.....grin

Ready for the Holiday?  I found myself finished last week and not liking it :(  I feel a little left out of the hustle and bustle and Christmas spirit............maybe I'll bake tomorrow and that will make the house smell like Christmas.
Are you baking this year?

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

This is a BEAUTY. Sparkle is a bit hard to capture in photos or scans. You did a great job. Gotta LOVE the holiday spirit you are showing on this one.

I am NOT ready for the holidays. Running behind as usual. Kathy is coming to day, so I'm rushing around to get ready. Had to stop by and say hi, anyway.
Terry said…
Love the sparkle and shine on your Journal page! So perfect for Christmas! No I am not ready at all! Not one decoration is up in the house, but some on the outside. We got kind of set back this year with the hubby having surgery, but all is good!