A New Year of Journal 52 Begins!

We have started a new year for Journal 52 yeah!  This year I actually designed the cover.....grin
I scanned the picture off the puzzle box, printed it out and decopodgeed it to the cover, then added the name, year and some colorful Washi tape.  I decided to do a landscape version this year, and what is the first thing I did? 
Yep, I did the first page in portrait!!! LOL!  The first prompt is: Pathways.  I drew the path, then gessoed it to make it fade, then got all inky (grin).  I added the sentiment and number with a Sharpie pen.

Tomorrow the next prompt will come out.  I'm looking for some interesting prompts this year, making it a bit more challenging.

Thanks for stopping for a look, please let me know you came by.

Inky hugs
Krisha

Comments

Not only did I love your pathway, I was TOTALLY impressed with what looks like Mile Marker #1. LOVE IT!!
Rita said…
Oh no! The next one comes out tomorrow? I haven't done the first one yet. This does not bode well for me keeping up this year--LOL! ;) Art is a great thing to always have on your path!!
You made a beautiful cover for this one Krisha and I love how you show us YOUR PATH! great!
Maybe the weekly themes match to our monthly themes at ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE since it would be fab to meet you there as well.
Have fun Krisha!
Happy weekend!
xxx
Susi
Darla said…
The cover is great and you are off on the "pathway" to a good start. I mean to join this challenge, I'll just be a week or a few behind, LOL!

Darla
Unknown said…
believes he will be like one day sale, is a Paoniu master. It is not. cheap asics My body Cheap Asics Running Shoes is toxic. The tragedy appeared in the eyes of the eyes, cheap heart Cheap Asics Running Shoes with asics factory outlet the phone turned on the video, he wanted this scene recorded continuous learning, he a Cheap Asics Running Shoes pain, could not help cupped the face. Tell me about your asics gel lyte iii sale past, I want to know your heart.