It's a Guy Thing

 
Surprise! two posts in the same day...................I'm on a streak here.....LOL!!!
 
That is the Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Blog this week.  I've had this die cut car (from the Cricut) bouncing around my desk for the past couple of days and decided to use it for this challenge.  The "hello" is also die cut and then embedded back into the paper, cool trick ......when it works...LOL.  I just stayed with the black and white color (technically non-color) palette for this card. 
I'm off to do the linky thing for this challenge.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
click here

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Crafty Girl Typographic Print. Craft Room Decor. Craft Room Sign. Funny Craft Studio Wall Art. Colorful Gift For Crafter. DIY Quote Poster.

Comments

trisha too said…
Nice masculine card, Krisha!

:)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I simply ADORE this card. It really IS a guy thing!
Mandy said…
Fabulous masculine card Krisha! I love the car silhouette and the black and white is so effective.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx