Tropical Dream: CASology #137

The challenge for this week, over at CASology, is "Tropical" .  Oh, yes, haven't we all been dreaming of warmer weather? Even though I live in the southern half of California a TROPIAL vacation would be a dream come true.

All die cuts, except the palm trees, that is a stamp I have had for so many years I can't even remember who made it.  The card base is white, but photographing it on an overcast day gives everything a blue tint.

I am cutting it close as this challenge ends tomorrow, so all I am packing is my flip flops....LOL
Are you ready for a tropical vacation?

Inky Hugs
Krisha
THANK YOU to everybody that leaves a comment regularly.  I do try to return the visit or shoot you an email, but I find that not all the e-mail buttons on the profiles are connected.

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
I don't know if i need a tropical vacation but i need some kind of vacation. lol Maybe my trip to Arkansas will have to be my vacation... lol .. packing almost done .. Woot woot! Hugs! deb
Unknown said…
acheter vente maillot nba pas cher Young acheter vente maillot nba pas cher police heard more doubts, but the director had entered the office, can not continue to ask. Looked away cheap, the heart, whether acheter vente maillot nba pas cher it is how a person. cheap and cheap taxi came directly acheter vente maillot nba pas cher Shengda district, the security gate to see cheap again, http://www.nailartmetisse.fr and hurried to smile, because he last saw the cheap is .