Ladies and Gentelman it's a Two-fer Tuesday

 I know....bad pun....I can hear you boooing!!!  LOL!
Not only is this my second post today but it is a two-fer this Tuesday.......two challenges and two cards in one post. Ok, ok, I'll get to them.....no pun intended there.
 
 
First up is a small masculine card made with Fisker's stamps, fussy cut and mounted as seen above.  This card measures 6" x 3 1/2"......like I said a small card.  I call it a ghost of a man.......*grin*
I am entering this card in the
 
This challenge just started so there is still plenty of time to hop over there and join these fantastic card artists.
 
Now we have an Artist Impression image and sentiment on an oval card.  No squares since this was made for the Cuttlebug Mania challenge: NO SQUARES. I made the card first, with the designer paper, then ran it through my Big Shot with an oval die, then repeated with the image and sentiment.

Cuttlebug Mania

This is also a new challenge with plenty of time to join.  Some really great stuff going on over there, you won't want to miss it if your into die cutting...............I am so into this....as you well know, if you've been here before....LOL

I'm sure I could roam around Blogland and find a few more challenges to join with cards that I made, but yet posted,.....BUT it is time to get off the PC and get some work done around here, so I can come back later and visit all the artists on these challenges.......SO MUCH TALENT!!!

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

kay said…
These are both fab and the second card made me laugh at the sentiment :-)
Valerie-Jael said…
Love your cards, the second oe speaks to my heart! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie
Di said…
Ha, ha - great 'non square' card Krisha. Such a fun image and sentiment!

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania.

Hugs

Di xx
Rita said…
They are both great! :)
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this fun filled creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx
Wow, these are wonderful cards. I thought the second one was too funny! You always do such a great job.
Kimbo said…
Great fun card, love the shape.

Good to have you join us at Cuttlebug Mania this time x