Sunflower

Just a quick post this morning to share a card I made, and had sitting in "draft" mode, waiting to be posted. 

I bought this stamp sometime ago and have used it for many different things.  It is rather large, but I have even managed to put it on an ATC........well not the whole image.....LOL!!  It is a C.C. Design rubber stamp.

The image was colored with Inktense and an aqua brush, then fussy cut and mounted on a scrap of "old" designer paper.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I am a sucker for sunflowers, even had my kitchen decorated with them, until I set the kitchen on fire........but that's an other story for later.

Please let me know you came by, even if it's just a "Hi"

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Well Hi Krisha! Love the card, gorgeous stamp. Have a good weekend and happy crafting, Angela x
jinxxxygirl said…
Hi Krisha!! Just gorgeous.... Sucker for Sunflowers you and me both. They never fail to make me smile... They are like a drop of golden sun.. I'm finishing up a couple postcards tomorrow then its time to put my stash away to protect it from all the sheetrock dust...uuugh.. We are tearing out the walls in the last part of the house this next week... I'm so excited and dreading it at the same time.. Its the small living room area upstairs with the big bay window and the dining room where i'm typing this and the kitchen wall.. by the sink.... uuughh... This next week will be CRAZY... We hang out alot in these areas so it will be a huge disruption to every day life...uuughh.. Wish us luck. Hugs! deb
I'm also a sucker for sunflowers. This card is gorgeous. I love how you layered the various pieces. It's a real beauty.
Sunflower lover here! I like the way this goes "off the page." Very distinctive, very pretty!
Darla said…
Sunflowers always say Happy to me. I like your layout for this card.