Friends........

 
I have been very blessed to have friends, in my life, that relate to this card 100 fold!! Know what I mean??  Do you have a friend....or friends like this??
 
This is an AI image and sentiment.......LOVE their "Girlfriends" stamp images.
The image was colored with markers......in a water coloring technique......fun.....quick...and simple!!
 
Kate Swanson, with Art Impressions has made Watercolor Wednesday videos on this and you can see it here:Watercolor Wednesday series .....I also follow her on You Tube, very talented lady.....and she makes it look so easy......and it really is.
 
I used my new "stitched" edge die ( from Gina Marie Designs) for the main image and a new little die (from Sizzix) for the sentiment.  The base pattern paper is the last scrap that has been around here forever!!
 
Now if I read my notes right....this card should fit into these challenges:
 
My Time To Craft!
 
 
Please grab our logo
 
 
 
Crafty Boots Challenges
 
 
 
I hope you will take a moment and check out these challenges and all the wonderful DT work....talk about inspiration!!!
 
So what are you waiting for???  There is still time to join all of them!!
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 

Comments

Mary Ann Potter said…
Ahh, friendship. Your card is so cute! I joined Facebook in order to keep up with old high school and college friends. They're still special after all these years.
Barb said…
Hi Krisha, Your card is lovely and great fun. Yes - I am also lucky to have some wonderful friends like that too. You have a lovely day. Barbxx
Darnell said…
Good job using that scrap, Krisha! It's a perfect frame for your giggly friends! And, oh, yes, I can relate, both with my friends and my sisters! I do need to check out those videos, though, so thanks for that info! Hugs, Darnell
Mrs Beez said…
Great card and that image is hilarious! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
brenda said…
What a real fun card Krisha, can't help but make you smile.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Great card, I love the image and sentiment and agree entirely. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne
This card is great! That one thing for your best one friends! I'd like to present such for my friends.
Somehow I have missed several blog posts. Yes, I can relate to friends like that. My sides often hurt for days after visiting with such friends. It's a great card, dear.
Sandra Cox said…
The card is perfect, Krisha:)
MagsB said…
What a fun card, Krisha, the image makes me laugh!! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x
Joan said…
Oh I do love these girlfriend cards,such fun, it's a great card


Thanks fir joining us at Stamping Sensations this month


Joan

Eret said…
So fun card! Your coloring is very pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x