Scavenger Hunt GOT'EM ALL!!!



Around the first of the month I decided to join this Scavenger Photo hunt.  I started getting many things from around my own house and yard........then I started spying things as I drove down the road.  Some prompts just stuck in my head.......like arrow.....I was amazed at how many arrows there are everywhere, that I just never paid attention to.  Well, I pay attention to those required for driving a car....LOL.......most of the time...*grin*

This was the list of photos and three alternates.  I did have to use the alternates..........

 HERE IS THE LIST
1.   A robin redbreast ALT: C Metal Railings
2.   Tinsel
3.   Outside lighting
4.   A star
5.   A snowman ALT: A supermarket trolley or basket, filled with shopping
6.   A puddle
7.   Berries and/or nuts: I chose nuts
8.   A wreath
9.   A tree that has lost all its leaves
10.  A windy day
11.  Your favorite pudding
12.  A fancy button
13.  Street art
14.  Afternoon tea ALT B:  An animal statue
15.  Candle light
16.  A chimney
17.  A ladder
18.  An arrow
19.  A fountain
20.  Cutlery
21.  Your own handwriting (this one is compulsory and cannot be substituted)

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 21 which is compulsory.
 
Alt A  A supermarket trolley or basket, filled with shopping
Alt B  An animal statue
Alt C  Metal railings

So here are the photos, not in list order.......but all are labeled......enjoy... 
We had quite a few storms roll through earlier this month, made puddles and blew the remaining leaves off the trees......



 
For the record, Tapioca is my favorite pudding, always has been.  I found this huge can of it at Smart and Final......no, I did not buy it..........but it was tempting, but IF I am going to eat tapioca pudding it HAS to be homemade.........enough said....right??
Oh look, an other ladder there in the background!!

There are only two of us, so this IS a FULL shopping cart...full of junk stuff for DH........LOL!!
 
 
More rainy day puddles and antique button on the left.....

Before it rained the wind blew.................
............And last, but not least ...........
 
 
 
 Well,  you made it through all the photos.......congratulations!!!  LOL!! 
Thanks for hanging in there to the end.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Lorraine said…
Great photos. Sounds and looks like you had a lot of fun doing the scavenger hunt.
Eileen T said…
Well done, I think you are the first person to complete the hunt!