Three Challenges in One LITTLE Card

 
One little card for 3 challenges....it measures 4 1/2" tall by 4" wide.  I received 4 of these little cards in a packaged Gelatos set.  I don't normally buy boxed supplies, but this was on clearance at a VERY good price.......*grin*
 
I used an embossing plate along the bottom, a black die cut (NEW) bow and a die cut Thanks in black also.  A really quick and simple little card, and I really like the CAS look of it......now to get the other 3 finished....LOL!
 
Do you make and send Thank You cards?
 
I use them to pay my property manager and the gardener for rental property.  They BOTH are fabulous at keeping me informed about my rental......which is where I grew up.
 
 
I think I have hit ALL the requirements of these three blogs.  They are ALL still open so there is time to play along with each one.  Hop over to and feast on all the beautiful DT work each has to offer.
 
"Less is More"
Less is More color: NEUTRALS



Inkspirational challenge #99 Thanks You with Something New



Just Us Girls #324 Word Week: Thank You

 Now I'm off to the much needed.......much dreaded house cleaning.  Having DH home for 5 days has really made a mess.......can't clean when he's home, worse than 3 kids....LOL



Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

sandie said…
Really like this bow tie combo and great for a Thank you card for both guys and gals. I have the same problem with hubby being home...more cleaning to be done now! Thanks for joining Ink and for your kind words about our DT cards x
Gosh, Krisha. I sometimes send thank you cards, but lately, I've been lazy because of the high postage costs. Your card is beautiful, and it's certainly appropriate for a thank you card.
Barb said…
Your card is lovely Krisha. What a cute little bow that is. I don't have to send lots of Thank you cards but I do make lots for my charity box each month.

I give a Christmas card to our postie every year with our thank you tip inside and she pops a thank you card through our door which is very nice.

I took the cards and decorations down this morning and mine looks very bare too. Barbxx
Kathyk said…
And we ALL love a bargain don't we? Your make is lovely

Kathyk
Anonymous said…
Love your little bargain find and how you've dressed it up in a bow tie! The embossing just on the bottom is really nice! I KNOW you can get those others done!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!
Chris Dring said…
An excellent craft haul! This is such an elegant CAS card! Love that bow die cut and how you embossed just the bottom half of the card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!
Chrissie said…
SO glad to hear you got a bargain and your design is perfect for a thank you card that's not too onerous to make!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Beautifully CAS and classy with a superb design
thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More
Anne said…
What a stylish make with your bargain!
Thank you so much for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"
Neets B said…
Such a simple design but with a really big impact. Really classy and lots of yummy white space too :)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
cm said…
So much class and sophistication on your "little" cards, Krisha! Your property manager and gardener will be delighted to receive these thoughtful, pretty gems! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
~c