Do You See the Green Face??

 
 
Well, do you see the face in this journal background ? No?..........
 
 
 

How about now??
I had made this background months ago and then promptly forgot about it!  I was wanting to finish this journal and put it away, when I came back across this page.  No, I didn't see a face either......so I drew one in.....giving her some weird hair by outlining some of the areas.  Pitt pens were used to highlight the background, face and color the facial features.
 
I sometimes wonder "WHY"? it takes so long for inspiration to strike.  What inspires you?
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Barb said…
Hi Krisha, I looked at your journal page and what I saw was a beautiful colourful page. How inspired you were to draw the face and add all the stand out detail. It's absolutely stunning with the face added. Great work. Barbxx
I did see the face. I think your made a really really fun page today! Hugs-Erika
Cara said…
Brilliant page, lve the face you added. Cara x
jinxxxygirl said…
Do you know how long i sat and looked at that green page..? lol ! Nope didn't see a face until you showed me. :) Just lovely Krisha! Hugs! deb
Rita said…
I stared...Where? where? Have you no imagination at all?!
There she was! LOL!
Mary Ann Potter said…
I love it --- green and gorgeous! You asked what inspires me. Here is a partial list: certain words and phrases that pop off the page as I read, the woods, the creek, Southern history and tradition, fragrances that trigger memory, movies from the 1930's.
Clare said…
love this too!