The Witch's New Shoes

 
I've only done a few Halloween cards this year ( so far).  I don't really send out very many, but this one is going to a friend of mine.  The inside reads "chocolate does the rest" and I'll glue in a chocolate candy. The die cuts came from a stamp and die set I bought on clearance last year.
 
The background is a fun technique that I learned from visiting Karen's Kreative Kards.  She is one of my new followers and is a DIE CUT QUEEN!  OMGosh, she has some fabulous cards on her blog.
 
The background is created by wrapping foil over card stock, rubbing with ink.....I used Stazon...placing in embossing folder and embossing.  A quick swipe with and embossing pad, then embossing power and heat!  I must warn you....this can quickly become addictive as each one turns out different!!

Here is a closer look.
Trying to photograph tin foil is tricky to say the least.....it loves to flash back at you!  So I filtered the flash with a coffee filter. Now, it doesn't look shiny and it really is ......I can't win!!
 
I'm entering the Witch's New Shoes in this challenge.
 
hidinginmycraftroom.com
 
Have a great Day
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 
 

Comments

Great card Krisha. Loving those shoes. :) Hugs-erika
Barb said…
A great fun card Krisha. I'm sure your friend will love it. Barbxx
A super card Krisha! Your friend will love it for sure!
At least I did!
Sorry I was too late for the T-Day post ---
so also a happy beleated T-Day to you!

oxo Susi